Inspiring Lifelong Success
In one sentence...
We are happy to announce that Sandcross Primary School is currently compliant with GDPR after its introduction to law on 25/05/2018
By this statement Sandcross Primary School is seeking to inform employees, pupils, parents, business partners and suppliers of its commitment to good data protection practice and its ongoing GDPR compliance.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became effective on 25 May 2018. The GDPR has brought considerable changes to data protection law both in the UK and across the European Economic Area.
Sandcross Primary School has always sought to ensure compliance with data protection law and these practices have helped us immensely in preparation for GDPR.
We regularly undertake an audit of all our data to ensure its compliance with GDPR. Following this Sandcross Primary School and Everychild Trust is in a position to confirm that it has:
• A registered Data Protection Officer and Controller
• Embedded GDPR requirements into policies and day-to-day activities.
• Implemented technical measures to ensure GDPR compliance.
• Documented and recorded compliance measures.
• Scheduled comprehensive internal training for GDPR compliance.
• Audited data protection measures with audit results used to implement compliance.
Below will give details of the Privacy Notices for pupils, parents and the workforce, consent forms, Data Asset registers, new policy and Subject Access Request Form.
Should you have any questions about this statement, please contact our Director of Operations, Penny Manser on 01737 245467